20110918

Round two of 8

How hard could this be?

That actually was a fair estimate, so far.  Three on/one off allows for a great amount of recovery balanced with a fair opportunity to create some intensity.  I need both.



This cylce:
Day 1: "Annie" set a PR 6:03, almost caught Tiffany, and she owns this workout.
Day 2: Played with Deadlifts, more a practice day as it turned out. Attempted setting new 1RM, in a 5,3,3,2,2,2,1,1,1,1,1 scheme.  When I got to my first sinlge I hit 305 but was told my set up and form were way off so I backed down to 225 and fixed it for 5 sets of 3. Form first, right?
Day 3: Another PR, this one on Fight Gone Bad by 29 points.  I hit 50 box jumps on all three rounds, but had no muscular endurance when it came to the barbell movements.  Not sure why, but it needs work.

So far so good, as I said, so far...

No comments:


At the old HQ, CrossFit MECCA in 2007