20110814

L1 test, what?!

Sitting here in San Jose, reading (well... blogging but I should be reading) the revised CrossFit Level 1 handbook, I'm forced to realize how many different irons I have in the fire. So much to fill a plate, when does it end.

PRs this past 10 days:
Fran
Deadlift
Elizabeth
Max muscle ups in 10 minutes
Consequetive bar muscle ups
and most importantly...

...drumroll....

...the snatch.

We went to the CF Games, my nephew came to visit for a week. I got my first perfect score on an Algebra quiz since... well, probably the first one ever.

Oh, and I spoke with Greg Amundson of CF Santa Cruz OG/CF Amundson fame about this little CF Jarhead project of mine. It might not be such a dead letter office deal after all, or who knows, maybe CF NPS was a better idea after all.

Now I sit here all not studying to take my L1 exam, so I can get all bona-fide and such. Between this beautiful lady who enthralls me, the CrossFit stuff, writing a few papers and taking some quizzes, it is what I call my life. Simple and unelegant but utterly mine and I wouldn't trade it for a thing.

2 comments:

jenn said...

Wooo! Perfect score in algebra :) it better be on the fridge!!

John H. said...

um, nope.


At the old HQ, CrossFit MECCA in 2007