20110626

Why does it all fall to $h#t?!?!

One would imagine that the intent and focus I described in my last post would indicate how nothing would stand between me and my goals.  Nothing except I conspiracy of time and all elements of life.  Today is the last day of the most extended period of leave of my entire 17 year Marine Corps career.  This long period of 'inactivity' has provided me some of the most dedicated training time I've ever known as a CrossFitter, which is ironic considering I've hardly done any CrossFit in this time.  All the weightlifting has been a great experience though, don't get me wrong.


Now, will I be able to push the gains I've got going in this regard?
Will I make my aforementioned goals in ~10 days time?

Rather than lose ground or plateau due to the return to a regular work schedule it is time to reign in my other pursuits, and use the time more wisely. The next few days will determine the next two years in many ways and I will not allow myself to lose sight of any of the goals I've set. 

No comments:


At the old HQ, CrossFit MECCA in 2007