20110326

Oly Fridays and two a days

I started a CF LNK Team training blog. It may wind up just being my blog, but who knows.

http://cflnktrainsforthegames.blogspot.com

Kind of simple really.

Yesterday we went to the gym twice.
WOD#1.
5 rounds, for time
15 med ball cleans
15 wall balls, 10 ft target
20#ball
9:06

In the evening we went and did an Oly Lifting day, working on the hang clean for heavy singles, then the full squat clean.
I missed a new 5# PR, and ended up only finishing 5# shy of my previous PR at 185. I lot of work on getting fast in the middle. I need to follow up and stay active in pursueing my Oly Lift goals. Yesterday was my first serious attempt at Oly Lifting since December.

No more excuse making. Every day. Pursue excellence.

No comments:


At the old HQ, CrossFit MECCA in 2007