20091224

Eva

So as I already know I keep the worst logbook in history. It has been sporadic at best this month, but then my workouts have been sporadic too.

Last weekend went to CrossFit 101 at CF NLP in Lake Forest. Coach was very helpful and recieved my idea about a L1 in Afghanistan pretty well. As long as I can lay the groundwork I think I can get it accomplished.

A few WODs crushed me, hit it Mon-Tues, Thurs-Fri.
THURSDAY: AMRAP 400m run 15 L P/U 15 back extensions 5RDS
FRIDAY: FILTHY FIFTY ~26:30

Then I took off until Wednesday and did 'EVA'. I had tried this one in Marc of 2008 in Iraq. That attempt humbled me and I tapped out after three rounds. Yesteday, as RXed:
Eva,five rounds for time of:
800m run
30 kettlebell swings 32kg
30 pull ups
46:31(pr)

No comments:


At the old HQ, CrossFit MECCA in 2007