20080520

Yesterday "Chuck Norris" tomorrow--well, we'll see about that tomorrow...

Had a good week. Except for the moving of heavy functional furniture, varied if not random indirect fire attacks and heated discussions/borderline throwdowns executed at high intensity.
To think, all this and a paycheck too! I am truly blessed.

This cycle:
"Lynne" 5 ronds, BW bench & pull ups: first time I rocked out true BW bench! 175lbs.

As many ruonds in tenty minutes: The gym to chowhall run & 15x65lb clean and jerk.

"Filthy Fifty aka Chuck Norris"
50 each: box jumps, jumping pull-ups, kettlbel swing.. you know all of it, it killed us.
My time improved slightly: 27:44

I have 4 more cycles of 3 days on, 1 day off before I return. But seriously, who's counting?

No comments:


At the old HQ, CrossFit MECCA in 2007