20080313

Where the hell did that come from?

"Lola" from bullfit.typepad.com
As many rounds in 20 minutes of:
5 L pull ups
10 Ring Dips
15 Lunges
Did a proud 10 rounds, 5 L pull ups and 3 ring dips
About two years ago I deployed and found myslef working 10-14 hour days too close to a chowhall open too many times a day. I put on an extra 20 lbs or so in a short time and started working hard to take it off.
A year later I was hooked on the CrossFit, but could begin to do an L pull-up.
Yesterday I did the above.
Wish I had found this stuff sooner.
So deployed again, it doesn't get any easier, especially the being away from loved ones part. But I take solace in training and I long for the reunion that gets closer and closer with every workout...
I love and miss you all.

No comments:


At the old HQ, CrossFit MECCA in 2007