20080227

Wednesday the 27th

Lots of great things going on. There are three of us working out from my section, one other Marine and a Soldier. Lots of fun, The Marine is entering his second full cycle of thee/onone/off working out, today we did "Lynne", 5 rounds of max bodyweight bench press and max pull ups. I did ok, as Rx'ed.

I have not had time to keep track of scores, other than as individual bragging rights on that day, or at least until the next workout. Its a good motivator.

But the biggest motivator I have over here is the picture of my wife that I see throughout my day. Her bright smile and warm eyes shine through my day, no matter what is happening. She is the sweetest thing that has ever come my way, without any doubt. I love her with al my heart...

Working out helps deal with the frustrations and stress of work. it is her that keeps me going through the day, no doubt at all about that.

Tomorrow we're going to try "Eva", which looks positively "Evil". Five rounds of 1/2 mile run, 30 KB swings and 30 pull-ups.

And I'll have to admit that before I go, and after I'm done, I'm gonna look at that picture, and miss the love of my life.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the shout out - Miss you! You're smooshy and soft on the inside...

Jelly and Max send their smelly kisses.


At the old HQ, CrossFit MECCA in 2007