20060822

Am I making it count?

I feel fitter than I did 160 posts ago, that much is certain. My weight rests between 166-172 most days. I feel more able to do more things than I have in years.

Things, doubts specifically, still creep into my brain housing group. Jiu Jitsu mainly.

Today I went to class for the second day in a row and I felt very unfocused. Is my body tired? Or does rolling, etc just take so much out of me that I haven't got it in me to go two days in a row.

Much thought needs to go into this, I don't want to burn out on martial arts and quit. To that end I must refocus & reattack. My mind will surely be my biggest enemy in my progress, more sure than any injury or beating I take.

I will work and concentrate to improve my Jiu Jitsu and my life.

No comments:


At the old HQ, CrossFit MECCA in 2007